- Kobayashi T, Yagi Y, Nakamura T. Development of genome dngineering tools from plant-specific PPR proteins using animal cultured cells. Methods Mol Biol 1469, 147-155 (2016).
- Yagi Y, Shirakawa M, Nakamura T. The challenges faced by EditForce Inc., to go beyond genome editing. Nature 528 suppl (2015).
- Okuda K, Shoki H, Arai M, Shikanai T, Small I, Nakamura T. Quantitative analysis of motifs contributing to the interaction between PLS-subfamily members and their target RNA sequences in plastid RNA editing. Plant J 80, 870-882 (2014).
- Yagi Y, Nakamura T, Small I. The potential for manipulating RNA with pentatricopeptide repeat proteins. Plant J 78, 772-782 (2014).
- Yagi Y, Tachikawa M, Noguchi H, Satoh S, Obokata J, Nakamura T. Pentatricopeptide repeat proteins involved in plant organellar RNA editing. RNA Biol 10, 1419-1425 (2013).
- Yagi Y, Hayashi S, Kobayashi K, Hirayama T, Nakamura T. Elucidation of the RNA recognition code for pentatricopeptide repeat proteins involved in organelle RNA editing in plants. PLoS ONE 8, e57286 (2013).
- Nakamura T, Yagi Y, Kobayashi K. Mechanistic insight into pentatricopeptide repeat proteins as sequence-specific RNA-binding proteins for organellar RNAs in plants. Plant Cell Physiol 53, 1171-1179 (2012).
- Kobayashi K, Kawabata M, Hisano K, Kazama T, Matsuoka K, Sugita M, Nakamura T. Identification and characterization of the RNA binding surface of the pentatricopeptide repeat protein. Nucleic Acids Res 40, 2712-2723 (2012).